Network Security SDK for Embedded System
Lionic has developed and extended multiple cyber-security solutions by virus and intrusion instances collected. We provide comprehensive cyber-security solutions in order to purify and secure users’ network environment especially IoT devices protection. Below are Lionic’s powerful Network Security functions:
One-to-N mapping anti-virus technology catches all known viruses with small memory footprint.
Block all known vulnerability, botnet attacks, DDoS attacks, ransomware, weak password and other cyber-attacks.
Daily update on URLs to block phishing and malicious websites entirely.
It is able to detect and destroy all known viruses hiding in multiple file formats due to One-to-N mapping anti-virus technology. Furthermore, it also provides below benefits to our customers:
- Fetching 100K+ up-to-date viruses per day via Google VirusTotal.
- Efficient memory usage, 20K (~2MB) signature rules can catch more than 20M virus instances due to One-to-N mapping anti-virus technology.
- High speed: Lionic can utilize the hardware accelerated Fastpath of major network SoC for providing best throughput. Compared to pure forwarding, there is roughly 20~30% performance impact after enabling Lionic’s anti-virus function.
- Extended Cloud Anti-Virus Scanning has more than 220M signatures on Cloud Service.
Also known as “Intrusion Prevention System”. It provides enterprise level protection and aims to prevent against from common cyber-attacks. It offers below benefits to our customers:
- Several cyber-attacks protection including botnet attack, ransomware, weak password, crypto mining, unpatched vulnerability, information investigation and so on.
- We developing our own IPS rules database while keeping studying CVE and various open source IPS rules databases.
It is capable of filtering the latest malicious, phishing and scam websites by daily update on URLs, and provides below benefits to our customers:
- Get thousands potential malicious websites every day via Google VirusTotal.
- Support fast scanning inside the Lionic’s Dynamic analysis System.